Sabtu, 06 Februari 2010

DRAMA BAHASA INGGRIS

di bawah ini adalah contoh drama bahasa Inggris.


SCENE 1

At Kikie’s home (Kikie & Bowo)

Kikie : Bowo, can you help me?

Bowo : What can I do for you? Do you find something difficult?

Kikie : Yes, look at this number. Can you do it for me?

Bowo : Hmm.. Wait a minutes.

Kikie : Yes Bowo, I’m always waiting for you

Bowo : Sorry?

Kikie : No, no nothing

Bowo : Finally. I’m done

Kikie : How to do it Bowo?0

Bowo : Like this.. First….

Kikie : Thank you so much Bowo you have help me

Bowo : You’re welcome Kikie, I’m very glad to help you

Kikie : I hope we can do the best for the test tomorrow

Bowo : I hope so..

SCENE 2

Next day, at school…

Kikie : Bowo are you ready for the test today?

Bowo : Yes I’m ready for it

Gina : Bowo I don’t ready for the test today, because I still I need more study

Farah : How about you Kikie?

Kikie : I don’t know… But.. Bowo I have a newest comic of Crayon Sinchan. Have you read it?

Bowo : Oh ya? I want to see it please..

Kikie : This is it. I had finish to read it

Bowo : O ya? Wow amazing!

Kikie : You can borrow it Bowo

Bowo : Wah thank you so much Kikie, you are so kind

Saddam & Laksmana coming

Laksmana : Hey what are you doing?

Kikie : We just talking about this comic

Saddam : Be careful, you will be fall in love.. haha..

Kiekie : What are you talking about Saddam?

Laksmana : I hope it will be true

Kikie : Shut up!

Bell is ringing at school. Kringgg Kringg..

Indah : Good morning students!

Student : Good morning ma’am

Indah : As I said last week, today we will held a test. Are you ready?

Farah : Not yet ma’am. Don’t held the test now. Ya? Please..

Indah : You will never ready if you don’t study may dear..

Farah : Yah.. Ma’am..

Indah : Ok, let’s start the test

Bowo & Kikie make a discussion

Indah : Hey! Kikie, Bowo! It isn’t working in a group!

Kikie : no ma’am.. We just..

Indah : No reason! Stand in front of the class! Your score is zero! I will tell it to your parents, especially YOU clever student! (Point toward to Bowo)

SCENE 3

At Bowo’s home..

Fazrin : Bowo come here please!

Bowo : What happen daddy?

Iren : We got a bad report from your teacher, Mrs. Indah. She said you cheating at the test at school.

Fazrin : Is that right Bowo?

Bowo : No dad, it was just my friend who cannot answer the question. So, I help her

Iren : That is same Bowo

Fazrin : Bowo, forget your problem. It’s ok. You know, for a few moments you will get national examination

Iren : It means you will graduate from senior high school

Fazrin : you mom and me want you to continue your study at abroad school

Iren : We have prepare to saving money when you still at elementary school

Bowo : Yes daddy

Fazrin : So, you must study harder from now!

Iren : I don’t want hear a bad report from your school

Fazrin : Understand Bowo?

Bowo : Yes daddy I’m understand

SCENE 4

Next day at school

Laksmana : Hey what are you doing guys?

Saddam : I’m reading Crayon Sinchan, I don’t know what Bowo doing is, He thinking something

Laksmana : Let’s disturbing him!

Saddam : OK!

Laksmana : Hey Bow, what are you thinking about?

Bowo : Hey you disturbing me you know!

Saddam : Any problem Bow?

Bowo : No..

Saddam : Or maybe you are falling in love with someone

Bowo : Mmmm..Mmmm..

Laksmana : Be honest Bow!

Saddam : Ya, we are you friends Bow!

Laksmana : We will help you Bow

Bowo : Ya, I’m falling in love with our classmate

Laksmana : Who?

Saddam : Is she Kikie?

Bowo : Mmmmh…

Saddam : Be honest bow..

Bowo : Yes my friends. I’m falling in love with Kikie

Saddam : So, when will you tell it to Kikie?

Bowo : I don’t know

Laksmana : Lho, why you don’t know?

Saddam : Laksmana we have a new job

Laksmana : Yap! We must help Bowo to tell about his love

Saddam : OK!

Bowo : Are you sure, you will help me my friends?

Saddam : Of course Bowo, as a friend we must help each other!

At different place (Kikie, Farah, Gina)

Farah : Hey Kie, why you smile alone like that?

Gina : Falling in love ya…

Kikie : Hush!

Farah : Be honest Kie!

Gina : Yes, you look falling in love to someone

Kikie : Ya.. You know in fact I’m falling in love to someone

Farah : With who? With who Kikie?

Kikie : I am shy to tell it

Gina : Ah… tell it to us Kikie

Farah : Don’t shy Kikie..

Kikie : hmmm

Gina : Eh Kie, are you reading a poem?

Farah : Wow poem about love

Gina : Poem for who is that?

Kikie : Gina, Farah, you know Bowo?

Farah : Of course he is the cleverest student at class..

Gina : You love to Bowo Kie?

Farah : Prikiitiw!!

Kikie : you mock me ah…

Gina : Don’t worry kie, we will help you

Farah : that is right Kikie!

Kikie : Seriously

Gina : yes kie

Kikie : Now, let’s go to the canteen!

Farah : Let’s go!

SCENE 5

Kikie Reading a poem, romantic song playing

SCENE 6

At the class..

Laksmana : Hey Bowo, Kikie and her friends are coming

Saddam : Express your love now Bowo!

Bowo : How can I do?

Laksmana : first you must talking something with Kikie

Saddam : yesterday you borrowed Kikie’s comic? Just talking about the comic Bow!

Bowo : That is good idea

Laksmana : Come to Kikie now Bowo!

Bowo : Ok, pray for me my friends…

Bowo : Hey Kie

Kikie : Hi Bowo come here

Farah : Hum Gin, I think we better go (whispering to Gina)

Gina : Yeh, we have to let them alone

Farah : Come on let’s go

Kiekie : Hey Gina, Farah, Where will you go?

Gina : We want go to the toilet

Kikie : Okay…

(Gina and Farah had gone)

Kikie : What’s the matter Bow?

Bowo : Here…. I just want to return it back to you (give the comic)

Kikie : Oh… How was the story?

Bowo : wow, it was interesting. Thanks Kikie

Kikie : Just that?

Bowo : Hmmm

(ringggg… The bell is ringing, Gina and Farah come)

Bowo : The bell’s ringing, I have to go

Kikie : Okay, Thanks Bowo

Bowo : You’re welcome

Laksmana : Bowo why you didn’t straightly tell the point?

Saddam : Yeah…

Laksmana : AH, you..

Bowo : All right. I’ll try again then

(Indah come to class)

Indah : Be quiet class. Back to your own desk. Assalamu’alaikum wr wb. Okay class, let’s begin.

(After the school end)

Gina : Hey, There’s Bowo

Farah : yeah, just close by him. While there’s a chance

Kikie : Uh yeah, please accompany me to meet him

Gina : Just yourself. If we accompany you, it must be not exciting

Kikie : Oh You! Why you don’t…

Farah : Oh just meet him now, quick!!

(Farah and Gina push Kikie toward to Bowo)

Bowo : Eh Kikie, what’s up?

Kikie : Ehm… ehm…

Saddam : Come on Kikie, let’s join us!

(Suddenly, Bowo’s phone ringing)

Irene talking : Bowo, go home now!

Bow : Why mom?

Irene : Quickly!!

Bowo : All right mom

Kikie : You want to go home now?

Bowo : Yes I have to go. We can talk next time.

Saddam & Laksmana : Yahhhh…

Bowo : Guys, Kikie, I’ll back tomorrow. Goodbye J

SCENE 7

Bowo : Mummy Daddy, I am going home

Fazrin : Eh Bowo, You have go home

Irene : Come here Bowo

Bowo :Yes, Daddy mummy you need me?

Fazrin : Bowo, you know next week you will have national examination..

Irene : And we sure you will pass the examination, because you are a clever boy

Bowo : So? Daddy Mummy?

Fazrin : We have enrolled you at Oxford University of England Bowo..

Bowo : When, I will go to England Mummy Daddy?

Irene : You will go to England one week after you get national examination result

Bowo : It means I will leave my friends here?

Fazrin : That’s right Bowo..

( Fazrin & Irene leave Bowo)

SCENE 8

Indah : Students, today we will held national examination, take a slice of paper!

Students : Yes ma’am..

(The test finish)

All of students pass the test

Bowo : Guys, next week I will go to England

Laksmana : So, How about Kikie?

Bowo : But I must make my parents happy..

Farah : Kie, Have you know that Bowo will move to England next week?

Kikie : Really???

Gina : Hmmm… You have to be patient, kie…

SCENE 9

In Airport…

Bowo separating with his parents, teacher, and all his friends. When Bowo Separated with Kikie, he tells to Kikie what he feel..

Bowo : Kiki, did you know that I love you since long time ago?

Kikie : Huh? Bowo… Didn’t it?

Bowo : forgive me, I never tell it to you Kikie

Kiekie : I’m loving you too Bowo

Bowo : Kikie…

Kikie : Bowo, I have something for you (Giving a jacket) don’t forget me when you are in England!

Bowo : Kikie, I must go now

Kikie : I love you Bowo…

2 komentar:

  1. drama bahasa indonesia kita mana?

    BalasHapus
  2. eh, poppy.. drama b. indonesia ga punya datanya.. pas kita drama ada fotonya ga si? pengen liat..

    oya thx udh berkunjung k blog sy..
    poppy, selamat ya!km org prtama yg ngasi komentar d blog sy.. hadiah bisa diambil d bagian informasi.. hhe..

    BalasHapus

berpendapat mengenai Toko online Murah.. silahkan.. :D